Invisalign® Clear Aligners
A straight smile has never been easier to enjoy. With InvisalignⓇ clear aligners, you can straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign treatment is just as effective as traditional braces and more comfortable in every way.
Mon - Tues 9:00 – 6:00
Wednesday By Appointments
Thur - Fri 9:00 – 6:00
Saturday 9:00 – 5:00
Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners are the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. The Invisalign system can treat simple cases to more advanced misalignments. The trays are virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable.
Get the smile you want, the way you want it — in as little as 6 months.
To begin, your dentist will use our advanced software to take a digital impression of your mouth. The old days of goopy impressions are gone! Using these sophisticated scans, your dentist will make your customized clear trays. A series of clear plastic trays will be made for you to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. You will get a new set of trays every 2 weeks until results have been achieved.
For best results, your clear aligners should be worn at least 22 hours each day. Only remove them to eat, drink and brush and floss your teeth.
Invisalign® Treatment Can Fix
- Overcrowded teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Gaps in teeth
Studies show that a straight smile is a big confidence booster. Many patients elect to have a professional whitening treatment after their Invisalign treatment is complete. Not only do straight teeth boost self-esteem, but it also helps maintain the health of your smile, too. Crooked teeth are also more difficult to clean therefore more subject to decay. They make chewing much harder work, and this can ultimately lead to jaw pain. To avoid these problems correct misaligned teeth with Invisalign clear aligners. Talk to our team about comfortable financial options so your smile dreams will become a reality.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible! Your trays are completely clear, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Traditional braces require wires and brackets, which is why Invisalign treatment is a popular choice among adults and teens who want to skip the metal mouth.
- Invisalign clear aligners is comfortable. Your trays are made of smooth plastic material that doesn’t irritate your lips or gums like traditional braces. Each set of trays is customized for you so you can ensure an amazingly comfortable fit.
- Improved oral cleanliness. Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so when you’re ready to brush and floss, just remove the trays to fully clean your teeth. A clean mouth is a healthy mouth and it’s important to maintain good oral healthcare during Invisalign treatment. This is one major advantage over traditional braces that make it difficult to fully clean your teeth. The trays themselves can also be cleaned.
- Spend more time smiling, less time in the dental chair. The Invisalign system uses an advanced technology which makes for shorter visits with a more accurate and predictable treatment outcome. This translates into less time in our office and more time living your life — while getting great results!
- Safe for sports. Is your child or teen in sports or band? Metal brackets and wires in braces often worsen a sports injury or make playing an instrument difficult. Since Invisalign clear aligners are made of clear, removable plastic trays, your child can do the activities they love without discomfort.
- No food restrictions! Since Invisalign clear aligner trays are removable, you don’t have to skip out on your favorite foods. Just be sure to maintain proper oral healthcare around meals.
- Improved oral health. Straight teeth are easier to clean which means a straight smile can improve your oral health. So improving your smile aesthetic can actually improve your health.
- Beautiful smile. The results speak for themselves and Invisalign treatment leads to beautifully straight teeth and a wonderful smile. Possibly the best reason to use Invisalign clear aligners!
Schedule your complimentary Invisalign consultation and begin your journey to a beautiful smile today!
Who Is Invisalign® Treatment Right For?
Invisalign® clear aligners can be used to treat many cases, from gaps or crowded teeth to malocclusions (bad bites). You may benefit from this treatment option if you:
You Have a Busy Schedule
Smile with confidence, as you straighten your teeth without the appearance of braces. At Ranieu Family Dental we offer appointment times in the evening and on weekends, so you never have to miss work or school to make it to your orthodontist.
You Are a High School Student
Want to finish out your high school days with perfectly straight teeth? Braces don’t have to be a necessary part of the high school experience to create your confident smile. Even better, Invisalign® treatment is safer for sports, since you don’t have to worry about losing a bracket.
You Have Had Braces Before
Anyone who’s had braces before knows you have to keep wearing your retainer to keep the results. If you lost your old retainer or your permanent retainer broke (it happens!) Invisalign® treatment is the perfect solution to restore your smile to how it was.
We’re constantly learning to bring you the best technology and practices.
Our team is committed to providing the best care which is why continuing education is important to us. Every year we attend the Invisalign Provider GP Summit to learn about new technology, treatment advancements, and best practices so we can give you the best care possible.
Your dentist will create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes. No more messy impressions! The iTero scanner is made by the makers of Invisalign clear aligners, so your treatment process is streamlined from start to finish.
How will the iTero scanner improve your Invisalign treatment experience?
- Higher accuracy. The advanced technology and ease of use that the iTero provides means fewer redo’s and a better aligner fit, compared with goopy impressions.
- More comfortable. No gagging, goopy impressions that may need to be retaken. The iTero scanner completely replaces the need for messy impressions.
- See what your smile will look like after treatment before you even begin! With the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, we can produce an image of what your expected outcome will be after completing treatment. How’s that for motivation!
- Unparalleled precision. The iTero scanner can take 6,000 images per second, which is why we’re able to produce such high-resolution, interactive images of your teeth and get better results.
- Easy to see progress. With the Invisalign Progress Assessment, you can track your smile progress over time and compare images.
Something For Everyone
While aligner treatment works for 90% of straightening cases, some tooth movements may not be possible. Or you may simply prefer the security of fixed braces. More choices than ever exist for many procedures in dentistry allowing customized care for your situation. Dr. Ranola can help you discover the path to a straighter smile.
You may discuss adding whitening to your plan, removing years of yellow stain accumulation. In some cases, the beauty of porcelain lifts a straight smile to another level or may even offer an alternative to orthodontics. And you may be pleasantly surprised to find a flexible payment option or undiscovered insurance benefits that make treatment closer than you think.
Other Related Services
Let your smile shine bright! Don’t let stains dull your radiance. It's time to give your smile a lift.
Cleaning & Prevention
Achieve and maintain optimal oral health with routine dental cleanings and at-home care.
Veneers | Crowns | Bridges
Modern dentistry offers more options than ever to help you restore and maintain an optimal level of health.
Replacing missing teeth with implants brings your mouth back to full function and well-being. We have solutions for every scenario.
Related Blog Posts
The holiday season is a time for gathering with loved ones. There are many activities to look forward to like family feasts, wintery outdoor adventures or cozy cuddles by the fireplace. When we think about the holiday season, a dental emergency isn’t something we...
Did you know that September is Gum Disease Awareness Month? Many people associate gum health with oral health care habits like routine professional cleanings, brushing and flossing twice daily and oral rinse. But did you know that straight teeth can also have a...
Same Day Appointments
Emergency & Walk-ins Welcome
Open on Fridays & Saturdays
Accept Major PPO Insurances
Schedule an Appointment Today
Weekend and Same Day Appointments are Available.
Invisalign®, the Invisalign logo, and iTero®, among others, are trademarks and/or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.